- Under Moscow’s Shadow: Reconstructions of Capital Cities of the Soviet Union during Stalinism 2018.11.12 Author dr. Rasa Čepaitienė Development of Soviet urban landscape Although the post-Soviet development of the former members of the USSR – currently independent states – in recent twenty years has been rather different in terms of politics, economy or culture, all of them had to solve the issues of the attitude towards the Soviet period […]
- Vilijampolė Sąjungos Square in Kaunas: Old and New Slabada 2018.10.06 Text author Lukas Šiupšinskas Changes in Public Spaces of the City A city is a cradle of a civilized community, its beginning and at the same time its product. Public space of the city is a platform, on which existing local social aspects and local history narratives are present and ready for reading.
- (Lietuvių) Algimantui Sprindžiui atminti: architektūrą piešė Kaunui 2018.02.01 Sorry, this entry is only available in Lithuanian.
- (Lietuvių) Žirmūnai: „būsto klausimas“, socmodernistinė urbanistika ir režimo liberalizacija postalininėje Lietuvoje 2017.12.11 Sorry, this entry is only available in Lithuanian.
- Lithuanian Architecture Competitions in the Soviet Era 2017.12.07 Doc. Dr Darius Linartas Architect, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University Competitions, acting as indicators of an individual type of cultural production, show a hyperbolised picture of the situation (Lipstadt, 2003). Keeping in mind the architectural integrity and analysing the narrow aspect of creative competitions, can reveal much wider tendencies. The same could be said on the […]
- (Lietuvių) Antrąją Šiaurės ir Baltijos šalių architektūros Talino trienalę prisimenant 2017.10.15 Sorry, this entry is only available in Lithuanian.