- (Lietuvių) Architektūra kaip ne/su/si/kalbėjimas (1) 2017.10.08 Sorry, this entry is only available in Lithuanian.
- About Architectural Communication and the Case of the Police Building at Giraitės Street 3 2017.04.04 J. Dūdėnas photo taken on the 21st of May 2016 (just before the ravage of the building) Article by an architect, artist, semiotic Justinas Dūdėnas Architectural communication in general Let’s begin with the fact that however we understood architecture, in nearly all cases it is related to politics. Any type of architecture coordinates and rules our actions, […]
- (Lietuvių) Apie buvusios kelių policijos būstinės pastato architektūros vertę 2016.12.04 Sorry, this entry is only available in Lithuanian.
- Vilnius Institute of Civil Engineering: V. Dičius’ Reflection 2016.12.03 VICE’s rectorate, library and event hall (V. Dičius together with A. Ambrasas, G. Čaikauskas and G. Trimonis) (competition, IInd prize). Photo of model. 1984. Vilnius Institute of Civil Engineering (VICE, currently VGTU) was founded in 1970 and the Faculty of Civil Engineering (FCE), together with its living and non-living equipment, preparing architects at the Departments […]
- Architecture as a Social Space, or A Sociologist Reflects on Architecture 2016.03.04 Dalia Čiupailaitė Frequently, discussions on architecture do not look beyond the visual aspect of architecture – shape of a building, representational symbols, originality and uniqueness.
- Architecture and/as Community, or the form follows the group 2016.01.13 BEEPART worksphop place, Vilnius. Authors Simonas Liūga, Andrius Ciplijauskas, 2011 Only a couple of years ago, in 2013, the media was full of reports about an intriguing residential house construction idea, which was introduced at the TED  conference of “ideas worth sharing” by its generator, the architect and designer Alastair Parvin . Architecture for […]